The majority of the trail is accessible to persons with disabilities. All motorized equipment is prohibited except official and emergency vehicles. Electrically assisted pedal-powered bicycles and tricycles (maximum speed of 20 mph) are allowed. Also allowed are electrically powered mobility devices for persons with disabilities, such as Segways and electric golf carts. Gas-powered vehicles, including ATVs and ORVs, are not allowed.
The 11 Trail Commandments
For Safe & Courteous Use Of Our Trails
- Bicycles and Pedestrians Only.
- Pets Must Be On 4 Foot Leash; Owners, Please Remove All Waste!
- Keep To The Right, Except To Pass.
- Bicyclists, Sound Warning Before Passing Pedestrians.
- Bicyclists Yield To Pedestrians -- "Wheels Yield To Heels!"
- Look Both Ways And Yield At Street Crossings.
- No Alcoholic Beverages Or Tobacco Products Of Any Kind To Be Used On Trail.
- Stay On The Trail -- Please Respect Property Rights Of Trail Neighbors.
- Please Do Not Litter.
- Trail Open During Daylight Hours Only.
- No Hunting Allowed.